Sunday, January 10, 2010

Carrie Wins the Prize!


Congratulations Carrie - using random. org, I entered numbers 1-16 (I was one of the comments, so that doesn't count), and lucky number 2 was chosen. Please email me {puregreendesign[at]gmail.com} with your contact details and I will ship you your prize!

*You have 5 days to contact me, after which I will pick another name.

Please keep posted for an interview with Tira, CEO of LUVU, and all sorts of application tips on mineral make-up.

I hope you enjoy your gift!

As a little gift for everyone else, i've had this photo kicking around in my 'like it' photo file forever, and I'd thought today i'd share it! it's kind of strange, i don't think i would ever design something like this for myself, but i like it anyway. i think its the relaxed boho feel, the mix n' match chairs, the fantastic icebox, and the bleached floorboards. i dunno. hope you like.

source unknown, sorry; i really need to improve my archiving skills!

Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails