Monday, June 27, 2011

Canadian Design Bloggers Event


This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Canadian Design Blogger's Meet-up. I have to say, reading about blogger events that are always so far away have had me craving an opportunity here in Toronto, and I have to give a big thanks to Vie (of Verdigris Vie) and Daniella (of Dress, Design & Decor) for delivering.  They did an amazing job organizing and it was a pleasure to attend and meet many of Toronto fabulous bloggers! For more pics from the event, check out the official blog.



Vie & Daniella

Myself (right) and Carolyn of My Designer Muse

Guest Speaker Tommy Smythe

Of course no event would be complete without delicious food!
All photos are courtesy of Leah Kirin

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Hope I could also have been a part of the event. All the picture sin this post are fabulous and breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canadians always have great fun.
    Tommy!


    Rashon
    www.ilovethrifting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rashon!! Haha Canadians sure do know how to have fun, and Tommy was awesome! I didn't have much chance to talk with him, but he was very personable and open to chatting with all the bloggers! He wants to come next time too, just as a guest! Overall it was a great event!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails