Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspired Living - Red Cruiser

garden journal 

Onwards with the garden theme! I couldn't resist these when they landed in my inbox from illustrator Heidi Schweigert, known on etsy as Redcruiser. Printed on FSC certified paper, the jaunty illustrations in cheerful colours are a neat garden accessory. I especially love the garden journal (I can NEVER remember which tomatoes I like from year to year) and the seed saver envelopes - much cuter than a bunch of diry, half-torn open seed envelopes spilling seeds all over the place!
Thanks Heidi for the submission!
 


seed saver envelopes

 hello spring poster

1 comment:

  1. this would make a great gift for garden lovers!

    Lovely illustrations - such a charming book.

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails